Boarding House Supervisor
Queen Margaret College is Wellington’s leading independent girl’s school, providing a world class education for girls from Year 1-13, with a co-educational Preschool onsite. We are the only girls’ school in Wellington to offer boarding to Year 9-13 students. Our mix of domestic and international boarders enjoy the benefits of vibrant community and a home away from home experience.
We are seeking an exceptional Boarding House Supervisor to join our boarding team at Queen Margaret House. This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Queen Margaret House Boarding Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- the wellbeing and safety of our boarders
- assisting with the day to day supervision and duties of the boarding house
- Co-ordination and organisation of homestay families for International boarders in term holidays
- have a strong interest in the pastoral care of teenage girls
- be enthusiastic and patient
- have good organisational and administrative skills
- be a team player who demonstrates maturity and professionalism
- Flexibility to be able to work both weekdays and weekends where required in the job description
If this sounds like you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the position description.
Starting date: Term 4, 2020
Preschool Relieving Teachers
Queen Margaret College is seeking submissions of interest from New Zealand registered teachers in relief work in our Preschool to start immediately.
If you are interested in working in a stimulating and high quality teaching environment please send your CV, cover letter and application form to the Principal’s Assistant: email@example.com.
We are seeking submissions of interest from New Zealand registered teachers who are looking for relief work. If you are interested in working in a stimulating teaching environment, please send your CV, cover letter and application form to the Principal’s Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not see a suitable vacancy at this time, we would be pleased to receive and retain your CV for future reference. The College welcomes inquiries from well-qualified teachers and is particularly interested in hearing from teachers with an interest or experience in the International Baccalaureate Programmes (PYP, MYP and the IB Diploma). Please email an application form, your CV and a covering letter stating your curriculum strengths to email@example.com.