All Queen Margaret College students are encouraged to become involved in the wider life of the school.
- Sweet Margaritas Barbershop Chorus (Year 9 - 13)
- Queen Margaret Chorale (Year 10 - 13)
- Queen Margaret Senior Band (Year 9 - 13)
- Queen Margaret Senior Strings (Year 7 - 13)
- Debating, with participation in regional competitions
- Joint Annual Musical Production with Scots College
- Music and Speech Lessons
- Sheilah Winn Shakespeare Competition (Year 11 - 13)
- Shakespeare Performance Group (Year 11 - 13)
- Stage Challenge (Year 9 - 13)
House Performing Arts
A highlight on the College calendar is House Performing Arts Day. All Year 1 to Year 13 students participate in the day which includes a Whole House Song, Year 8 Dance, Year 10 Melodrama, Junior School Chant and Senior School Small Group Song.