IB World School
We are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, authorised to teach the International Baccalaureate Diploma, the Primary Years' Programme and the Middle Years' Programme.
The aim of all IB programmes is to develop international-minded people who, recognising their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, help to create a better and more peaceful world.
The International Baccalaureate offers a continuum of high-quality education that encourages intercultural understanding and a positive attitude to learning. There are more than one million IB students at 3,650 schools in 145 countries.
Queen Margaret College has a 100% pass rate in the IB Diploma
Discover the IB Diploma at Queen Margaret College: Click to View
IB Learner Profile
IB World Schools
- Share the mission and commitment of the IB to quality international education.
- Have been authorized by the IB to offer one or more of our three programmes.
- Play an active and supporting role in the worldwide community of IB schools.
- Share their knowledge and experience in the development of the IB programmes.
- Are committed to the professional development of teachers.
The IB Learner Profile, as set out below, underpins all three IB programmes and fits with the college's key beliefs for the twenty first century learner. In all classroom learning and extracurricular activities, teachers strive to nuture these qualities in their students.