Students in Years 6 to 10 participate in a 1:1 laptop programme and are required to bring their own device. Laptop criteria are contained in the 1:1 Laptop Programme leaflet.
Fees Protection Insurance
Fees Protection Insurance is a compulsory charge on all Tuition Fees. This provides for the continuation of tuition in the event of the death or permanent disability of either parent where they are both signatories to the Offer of Acceptance documentation. Cover is extended to age 70 for death and 65 for permanent disability.
A family discount of 5% on Tuition Fees is given for three or more daughters in Year 1 to Year 13 where all students are billed for full Tuition Fees.
Prompt Payment Discounts:
Parents can elect to receive either:
- A discount of 5% of the Tuition Fees portion is available for payment of fees and levies for the full year prior to the commencement of Term One. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 January to receive an invoice for the full year’s fees; or
- A discount of 3% of the Term’s Tuition Fees portion of the account is available if payment in full is received by due date (20th of the month following invoicing).
- Payment in full each month by direct debit, internet banking or cheque by 20th of month following invoice.
- Credit card payment by 20th of month following invoice is accepted, but no discount is available. Log on to our website www.qmc.school.nz/admissions and select our online payment option.
- Payment by monthly instalment. This will incur an administration fee of $25 per month. There is a minimum monthly requirement of $1300 for Preps to Year 6 and $1650 for Years 7 - 13. Credit balances will be offset against sundry charges on the account. Regular users of the afterschool care programme will need to allow extra to cover those charges. All accounts are required to be settled in full by end of December each year.
For payment by internet banking our bank account details are:
Queen Margaret College Fees Account, Westpac, Wellington. Account 03 0518 0316528 09. Please ensure that you quote your daughter's fees account reference.
Monthly accounts are sent by email unless otherwise requested. Please email email@example.com to request printed invoices.
firstname.lastname@example.org DDI 495 9188